So at last i had the money to get my self an Air Brush that i have been longing for some time now. When i got home i gave it a try on some papper first to get a feel on how it works, then i took some crap models that i had around and gave them a go. the turn out was not so good but then agine that is the way it must be. The main problem that i have is that i dont know how to thin out the paint for the ari brush so that it comes out nice and soft.
will play some more whit it, but now i will start to do some work on my mandrakes.
here are some pics of the air brush and the test models that i did.