fredag 25 januari 2013

death wing commission on the works.

Aloha ppl,

I have just gotten things for a DW army that i will be  working on from now on, i don´t have a dead line when it has to be done but i will try and get it done as fast as i can. There are big things coming in to my shop soon and i need the space and time to work on that, can´t wait to get my hands on it i will not say what it is yet.

but back to the DW army, this will be my first SM commission as well and that is so cool that it has taken me a bit more then one year to get a SM prodject on my desk. have done a lot of things for 40k but not this guys.

the game plan for now is to paint them in the original colours that GW has given them and i will do some sort of rock base for them. but for now i have to build them and magnetis them  so i have a lot of work in front of me.

And it also feels good to start the year like this, get a fun commission and also work whit the new terminator models that is the best !!


I will start on the chaplin that is one of my all time fav models from GW.

that is all for now ppl,

peace muffin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar