onsdag 29 juni 2011

back home again

Aloha,

Well im back home and all pumpt up, time to do some more painting. Was over at my folks house in Karlstad and spent the some days there. This weekend was Midsommar fest it is a big holiday here in Sweden where ppl go bananas 3 days and party like no tomorrow!!! I also to the time to think about what games id like to play more of and it all fell down on 40k/WM this games have the most for me space and jazzy fantasy mech stuff. So I don´t think that I will start a fantasy army now. I also like to take some dissent from GW for a bit im not a fan of where they are going and i think that PP are doing a better job now when it come´s to the gamers.

Well that is a bit of what I have been up to, here is pic of a Epic model gif plox ^^ ( This bad boy is on my wish list)

will post some more on the work I got done when I was gone.

enjoy muffin





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar