torsdag 2 december 2010

The banner contets.....3 winners

Aloha ppl,

I just sa on DFG blogg that they now have 3 winners for the banner contest. I was one of them, happy to be part of that i must say. It´s the first time in a long time that i have gotten this far in a contest. Now i have to give it some extra flavour. they will send a E-mail that has feedback on the banner later to day. As i live in sweden i guess that i will get it some time during the nihgt.

but that was some good news that i got and and happy for it.

Klick here to se the post over at DFG


This is how my banner looks atm.


that is all that i have for now ppl


muffin

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great stuff so far, Muffin. I look forward to what you come up with! Let me know if you have any trouble translating my e-mail.

    SvaraRadera
  2. sorry for the late reply old school, there was no problems in the e-mail i feel you guys. and im working on it now ( still on papper and in my head) but i will be working on it tomorrow.

    got some cool plans for you guys.

    cya on sat-day m8 ^^

    SvaraRadera